Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Financial Reporting: How to create a good impression?
November 9, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This is second course on our ‘Financial reporting” training series. When applying for grants, providing accurate financial information will strengthen your application. Do you know how to create a good impression when applying for a grant? This practical course will show you how.
This course is suitable for those who are applying for funding bids and are interested in learning how to present their financial information to impress the funder as well as what to look out for. Members of staff working with the finances in a small charity, manage project budgets or those applying for grants and writing funding applications are all welcome to attend.
We recommend that you have already attended “Financial Reporting: Essentials of Charity Finance’ before attending this course.
Course Date:Tuesday 9 November 2021
Start Time: 10.00
- Understand your organisation’s income and expenditure
- Learn how to budget for a grant application, including full cost recovery
- Learn real-life examples of what a funder is looking for when reading a budget in a grant application
- How to avoid common financial pitfalls when applying for a grant
- Understand how to design a budget for a funding application, including estimate of costs
- Know how your money is managed and by whom
- Understand how to present financial information
- Know what funders look for when submitting financial information
Jacquie Hime, previously Director of North Herts CVS, is now an independent consultant supporting clients with applications and providing training on fundraising and governance. She has a successful track record of applying and reporting for grants and contracts.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
You can arrange payment online via link HERE.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com