Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Effectively using Video on Demand
November 2, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
The aim of the course is to help organisations seize the power of video on demand and how to potentially monetise their content.
The workshop is targeted towards small organisations and businesses who wish to enhance their client and customers experience through video. No specific experience is required to benefit from the course.
- Exploring platforms available to host on-demand content, pros/cons, cost.
- Tips on pitching your content: duration, style of filming and pricing
- Exploring platforms for creating content for good on-demand videos
- Recommended equipment/tools
- Marketing your on-demand content- tips on then marketing and selling your on-demand content.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to identify the best VOD platform for your organisation.
- Know the basic equipment required for video creation.
- Be able to access tool to help video creation.
About the Trainer:
Michael is a business advisor and digital skills trainer with 11 years of experience in helping organisations, individuals and small businesses maximise their online presence.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com