Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Measuring the difference your work makes
November 8, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Identifying and effectively demonstrating the impact of your work is essential to the success of any charity.
The second workshop Assessing and Communicating your impact (Tues Monday 22 November) will look at what you need to do once you have identified your outcomes and collected your data: how to analyse it and how to use the findings internally and externally.
Both workshops can be attended individually, but we would encourage you to attend both parts.
Who the course is for
This course is suitable for beginners to impact measurement, or would be suitable as a refresher for those with some experience who want to improve how they approach their monitoring and evaluation.
Course date: Monday 8/11/2021
Start time: 10.00
End time: 12.30
- Overview of monitoring and evaluation approaches and practice
- Identifying and describing the outcomes and impact of your work
- Identifying indicators that show an outcome is achieved, and ways to collect that information
- Discussion of different measurement tools and processes to help gather evidence of your impact
About the trainer:
The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI) is a small charity that supports the UK’s vibrant small charity sector through the delivery of free advice and heavily subsidised training in strategy, governance, fundraising and impact. The FSI’s training and consultancy team are experienced in supporting organisations to develop practical and robust impact measurement frameworks that capture and communicate the difference they make. www.thefsi.org
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org