Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Overcoming Anxiety and Fear
February 24 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM£10.00
This course is for anyone who would like to better understand anxiety, to identify what their triggers are, understand negative self-talk and critical thinking and be able to challenge those internal thoughts.
- Explore the relationship between thoughts, behaviour and physical symptoms
- Learn to challenge unhelpful thoughts and adapt your behaviour in anxiety provoking situations
- Develop strategies and techniques to overcome avoidance
- Identify at least 3 types of negative/critical thinking patterns and explore ways to challenge them
To enrol visit: https://www.hertsmindnetwork.org/product/overcoming-anxiety-and-fear/
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com