Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Understanding Anxiety – FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP
April 26, 2021 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
About this Event
Who is this course for?
HERTFORDSHIRE RESIDENTS ONLY
- To understand the anxiety response
- To explore why anxiety is more common in neurodiverse children/young person
- To identify triggers and early warning signs
- To recognise when to seek support for potential secondary mental health conditions
- To know where to get more help.
Where will the workshop take place?
This interactive workshop will be delivered online via Zoom with up to 100 participants.
The session can be accessed free via a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will receive reminder emails 2 days, 2 hours and 10 mins before the event which will include the Zoom link. If you don’t receive any emails regarding this event, please check your junk mailbox and email email@example.com if necessary.
** This workshop is funded by Hertfordshire County Council and is open to residents of Hertfordshire only **
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org