Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
Recruiting and Managing Volunteers Training
October 6 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This interactive and engaging one-day course will explore the challenges of recruiting, retaining and managing volunteers. It is ideal for staff who have this responsibility as their role.
We have split the course into two halves to give participants more choice.
Morning: Recruiting Volunteers
- Volunteer motivation
- Writing role descriptions
- Writing recruitment adverts 4. Selection process
- Induction and support
Afternoon: Managing Volunteers
- Volunteer Supervision
- Managing changing motivations
- Dealing with challenging or difficult behaviour
- Saying “Goodbye”
- Rewarding and recognising volunteers
Herts Voluntary Organisations: £25 half-day or £45 full-day (Includes Template Documents)
Statutory Non-Herts Organisations: £50 half-day or £90 full-day (Includes Template Documents)
For further information email Carmen at E: email@example.com or call 01707 274861
Let us know if you have any access or learning support requirements.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org