Welcome to the latest HCF Training and Development Newsletter
Grants of up to £2,000 are now available for learning and development in voluntary and community organisations in Hertfordshire.
HCC Adult Care Services are funding this grant scheme for VCS organisations that provide adult social care in Hertfordshire. The grants are managed by HCF Training and Development and can be used to support the:
* Learning and development of the organisation’s workforce
* Development of the capacity of the organisation to deliver training and skills to its workforce, to carers or to service users/clients
Examples of acceptable uses include:
* Training or qualifications for paid staff, volunteers or trustees
* Coaching or mentoring for key leaders (e.g. managers or trustees)
* Equipment, software or other resources/materials that will be used for the delivery of training and skills to the workforce, carers or service users/clients
* Costs associated with accreditation of courses (provided there is a sustainable plan for maintaining this)
* To develop and run peer support programmes to aid recovery and provide on-going care and support
Find out if you are eligible and apply by clicking on the link below:
Workforce Development Grants 2020/21
COMING SOON: Impact Measurement Tool
Do you struggle with demonstrating impact? Are you confused by all the different tools on offer?
HCF Training is partnering with SEEE to provide social impact measurement support for small to medium sized voluntary sector organisations in Hertfordshire. By using this service, you will be given access to their impact measurement ‘Toolkit‘, alongside training specifically developed to guide you through the process. You will also be assisted with diagnostic support from an experienced consultant. As a result, your organisation will have in place a comprehensive and systematic plan for measuring impact. As competition for funding increases, being able to effectively demonstrate the impact of your organisation to funders, members of the community and other stakeholders, will be vital.
This offer will not be available until September, however to register your interest in this service, please contact Ana at email@example.com. Full funding will be available for organisations taking part.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your training needs.