Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
BeeZee Bodies B-YOUth Sessions
November 8 @ 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
An event every week that begins at 5:30 PM on Wednesday, repeating until November 22, 2023
B-YOU(th)- a place for 13-17 year olds to discuss the health & wellbeing topics that matter to
- 1:1 support to help you achieve your goals
- 10 week programme
- Sessions run in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Personalised action plan to work on
- Weekly sessions including fun and engaging ways to learn about health and wellbeing
- Learn how to support yourself and others with health and wellbeing including mental, social and physical health
- Unique opportunities to get involved with local events and projects
Sign up to B-YOU(th) and connect with other young people like you today, it’s free to attend.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org