Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Collecting relevant data and asking the right questions
November 16, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Gathering data and feedback from stakeholders and service users is an essential stage in measuring your impact, and there are many different ways you can do it. In this 90minute interactive webinar, we’ll explore what to consider when choosing the most relevant data collection methods for your organisation, and how to make sure your chosen methods are robust and effective.
Who the course is for
This course is suitable for beginners to impact measurement, or would be suitable as a refresher for those with some experience who want to improve how they approach their monitoring and evaluation.
Course date: Tuesday 16/11/2021
Start time: 10.30
End time: 12.00
By the end of the webinar, you will:
- Be able to reflect on the questions you need to answer through your evaluation
- Understand how to choose relevant and appropriate tools for gathering impact data
- Learn practical top tips for surveys and other data collection methods
- Be inspired by new ideas from the trainer and your peers
About the trainer:
The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI) is a small charity that supports the UK’s vibrant small charity sector through the delivery of free advice and heavily subsidised training in strategy, governance, fundraising and impact. The FSI’s training and consultancy team are experienced in supporting organisations to develop practical and robust impact measurement frameworks that capture and communicate the difference they make.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org