Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Content marketing and why video is vital
November 17, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
All major digital platforms consider video to be vital, learn why that is and what you can do about it.
This course is for small businesses and organisations who want to maximise their digital reach. This is an introductory course, with no previous knowledge needed.
Course date: Wednesday 17/11/2021
Start time: 10.00
End time: 12.30
- What is content marketing and why it is important?
- Why video has become the go-to content for social media and websites
- Native vs Embedded video
- Basic recording hint and tips
- Basic equipment requirements
- Livestreaming, VODs and monetisation
by the end of the workshop you will understand:
- The key components of engaging content.
- Why video is an essential part of your marketing strategy.
- The benefits of video content by platform.
- How to get started with your video journey.
About the trainer:
Michael is a business advisor and digital skills trainer with 11 years of experience in helping organisations, individuals and small businesses maximise their online presence.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
You can arrange payment online via link HERE.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com