Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Job Search in the Modern World
February 3 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Preparing for online job searches and remote interviews
This 4 hour workshop will provide you with information, skills and tips to search for jobs effectively, help you to prepare a CV for online applications and provide you with tips and techniques for remote interviewing.
- Identify how to use LinkedIn and create a high quality profile
- Create a CV for online applications
- Effectively prepare for online job searching and submit applications
- How to use video conferencing platforms
- How to get ready for an online interview
- Interviewing skills
Workshop dates: Fridays 3rd and 10th February 2023
Course timings: 10am-12pm
Course duration: 1 Session per week for (2 weeks)
Location: Live steamed online
NOTE: This course is for Hertfordshire Residents Only – This course is fully funded by The Education & Skills Funding Agency for adults who meet a set *criteria – please refer to the ‘Further Information’ tab.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com