Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness Training workshop
September 10, 2022 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The Hertfordshire and Mid Essex IAPT are delivering a free online Mental Health Awareness Training workshop.The brief overview session identifies key contributors to mental health challenges, signs and symptoms of mental health difficulties, and ways in which you can open sensitive conversations, develop a plan of action, and build trust. The training will cover:
- Mental health facts and figures: the current picture of mental health difficulties in the UK.
- What makes mental health worse: factors and life events which could adversely affect us.
- When should I be concerned about someone? Small observable changes which indicate difficulties in those around you.
- How to support someone dealing with mental health difficulties: how to approach sensitive conversations.
- Professional support and resources: how to ask for help for yourself or others, and where to go next.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com