Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Pop Up Farmers and Produce Market at the Southern Maltings
September 5, 2021 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Community market events, supporting our local small businesses running on the first Sunday of every month. Featuring the very best local creatives, designers, makers and artisan produce.
Sunday 5th September – Farmer’s market – Join us for more unique, local artisan food offerings to make your mouth water from local small businesses. English sparkling wine, local cider, and ethical goods and even tasty treats for your doggy pals will complete the line-up.
Our markets will each have different themes; bringing to you a showcase of local artisans and small Hertfordshire businesses, all together in our newly regenerated function space.
We will also host creative workshops for you and your family and will provide yummy food vendors for a great family day out.
Our events will help you discover new brands and services in the area and support the local community.
ENTRY IS FREE (no tickets are required)
Covid Information (subject to restrictions lifting the following may still apply)
We will be operating a maximum capacity inside the market so may ask you to queue in an appropriate area outside of the venue.
• We will be compliant with any government restrictions on the date of the event
• All front of house staff and stall holders will wear masks
• Masks must be worn when browsing inside. Please do not be offended if we ask.
• Signage reminding people to keep a distance of 2m wherever possible, including whilst moving around the Southern Maltings with clear directional signage and the use of one-way systems
• Regular cleaning of toilets and thorough cleaning of the venue
• Maintaining a database of contact details for all visitors to Southern Maltings to aid the NHS Test & Trace scheme. Data kept secure and disposed of after 21 days
• One member of your party will need to check in using the NHS Track & Trace app QR code that will be clearly displayed around the venue.
Southern Maltings is the trading name of Ware Arts Centre Limited and is a registered charity (Registered charity no. 276998). All events are run by volunteers and proceeds go towards developing the Southern Maltings into an amazing creative arts centre which will enable us to put on a wider and more frequent range of events and activities for the whole community.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:firstname.lastname@example.org