Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Public Health Connect Master Class: Children and Young People – promoting mental wellbeing
July 18, 2022 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The aim of the masterclass is to provide an overview of the challenges faced by children and young people, the impact these challenges may be having on their mental health and wellbeing, and the work being undertaken to provide the best possible support to them.The masterclass will share some of the recent data and evidence we have on the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people. We will also look at the approach being taken in Hertfordshire to:
- support mental health
- promote resilience and mitigate against negative mental health outcomes associated with COVID-19
- the planned changes underway as part of the Hertfordshire CAMHS re-design
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com