Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Self Care Workshop Sessions with Viewpoint
October 12, 2021 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
One event on October 26, 2021 at 2:00 PM
In the fast paced, ever-changing and often stressful world we live in, it’s easy to forget that we need to stop and give ourselves a little love sometimes. Online searches for “self-care” increased by a massive 250% during the COVID-19 pandemic and it’s not difficult to understand why people are trying to learn a little more about the art of showing yourself some compassion.
Being mindful, practicing meditation, positive affirmations, going on a walk, increasing the quality of your sleep or a good old fashioned sit down with a book are all valid forms of self-care – and we could all afford to give ourselves more of that time.
Join us for two workshop this October, where we’ll be getting together to share what we do in order to improve our wellbeing from within.
- The false self – things that we have gathered along the way. From the home, at school or college, from work. These things come from the influence of our families, educators, friends & colleagues – these are things that don’t serve us well, they stop us from caring for ourselves or cut us off from a potential source of comfort.
- What comforts, nourishes, refreshes or energises you?
- What do you beat yourself up with?
Book your place here
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com