Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Suicide intervention training session
September 28, 2021 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Suicide intervention training session taking place live online for professionals, frontline workers and volunteers in your area who are in contact with those at risk of suicide. We are excited to be able to offer to your staff or volunteers a free place to attend.
We are Harmless, a national user-led organisation that provides a range of services about self harm and suicide prevention specialising in training, as well as support, information and consultancy. We are pleased to say that we have been commissioned by Hertfordshire County Council to deliver a bespoke and CPD accredited Suicide Intervention course for workers throughout Hertfordshire. We thought that the training may be of interest and do hope you can attend, and/or share this new training to your networks. Information below and attached.
Suicide Intervention course
- CPD accredited, certificate on completion, live online via Zoom
- Recognise suicidal behaviours
- Practically support people
- Manage difficult situations
- Know what to say to people who are suicidal
- Offer the right support
- Consider specific COVID-19 related risk factors
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com