Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
February 9 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
On this free workshop you’ll develop your ability to communicate more assertively through self-evaluation and by identifying the differences between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviour. This is a perfect taster for someone who may feel undermined in their personal or professional life or someone who may just want to explore this area of mental wellbeing.
- Write a definition of assertiveness
- Carry out a self-evaluation of your own assertiveness
- Note down differences between assertive, passive & aggressive behaviour
Note: course content may change slightly dependent on background, knowledge and previous experience of learners.
NOTE: This course is for Hertfordshire Residents Only – This course is fully funded by The Education & Skills Funding Agency for adults who meet a set *criteria – please refer to the ‘Further Information’ tab.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com