Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
February 25, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM£10.00
This course is for anyone who would like to learn the impact of self-compassion on wellbeing as well as how to recognise and challenge self-critical thoughts.
- Gain understanding of what self-compassion is and how it effects wellbeing
- Explore the key elements of self-compassion: Self-kindness, common humanity, and mindfulness.
- Examine the link between self-compassion and other mental health issues such as anxiety or depression.
- Learn techniques to build and develop your self-compassion
To enrol, please visit: https://www.hertsmindnetwork.org/product/self-compassion/
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com