Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Welwyn Hatfield HealthyHub Festival
October 2, 2021 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Do you need help kick-starting your post pandemic health routine?
Then pop along to the Welwyn Hatfield Healthy Hub Festival Saturday the 2nd October from 1pm-3.30pm at Woodhall Community Centre.
You can find out more or sign up to many free health and wellbeing services from the following organisations;
- Weight Watchers
- Shape Up
- NHS Health Checks
- Stop Smoking Service
- Mind in Mid Herts Counselling and other support services
- HILs support services
- Terrance Higgins Trust support
- Hertswise Dementia support Service
- Herts Mind Network support Services
- The Royal British Legion support services
- The New Leaf Recovery College courses
Free refreshments and activities.
We look forward to seeing you all there on the 2nd at 1pm.
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com