Welcome to our event and activities page where you will find:
- Events, activities and training provided by the Welwyn Hafield Community & Voluntary Service
- Events, activities and training from our affiliated organisation
- Local & national campaigns
Please use the search bar to narrow your choice.
- This event has passed.
Women’s Mental Health and Physical Activity Webinar 10th May from 7.30pm to 8.30pm
May 10 @ 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Mental ill-health among women is on the rise with 1 in 5 women experiencing a Common Mental Disorder (such as anxiety or depression). Join Herts Sports Partnership to explore some of the factors that impact a woman’s mental health and wellbeing and consider what we can do to support women in our community to take care of their minds as well as their bodies.
- Discuss stats – and the unique challenges the face women
- Some of the barriers women have accessing physical activity due to their mental health
- Signs and symptoms
- What we can do to support
Find out more at: www.thisgirlcanherts.org
If you would like to advertise your event or activity with the Welwyn Hatfield Community & Voluntary Service, please email:email@example.com