How we will work with members and clients:
We strive on on putting our best foot forward and delivering a quality service to our clients and members is very important. This is how we will work with you:
- Enquiries acknowledged within 1 working day.
- Offer of appointment within 10 working days of acknowledgement, unless an alternative is agreed.
- The person delivering the service/advice you are paying for, will have the appropriate knowledge and experience.
- Full fees and charges will be explained and agreed.
- A quotation will be given on request with resources needed, estimation of cost and any relevant terms and conditions for your agreement.
- It will specify the ins and outs of what you require, it will also include the proposed time and payment schedule for any work.
- We will require your written agreement before we commence work.
- We will signpost you to any complimentary services available, and if applicable offer a price or quote and agreement for any additional work.
- Invoices will be issued in line with the agreed payment schedule.
- We will ask for feedback which will help to develop our future services.
- If you have a complaint about the quality of work, process or timeliness, please try to resolve it with the person who is delivering your service or advice. If you cannot do so, please follow our complaints procedure; this is either on our website or available on request.
*please note that some members are not open every working day